Saturday, February 22, 2014

Here we go again . . .

Hmmmm . . . Okay, so I admit it, I did not do the 21 Day Sugar Detox AGAIN! Ugh! I did wind up having to have surgery February 10 to have some additional tissue removed from the areas where I had some moles removed in January. The surgery went well, and the doctor says my healing is on target. However, I wasn't sure how that was going to go, so I just decided to postpone the healthy eating. In all truthfulness, I probably did that so I could continue to eat my feelings. I am sure I had a better excuse than that at the time I made my decision to put off my healthy eating. I wanted to get back to healthier eating this week, but I found out that I am going out of town for work next week. It is so hard to eat healthy while traveling so I am just going to go for the first Monday of March.

Brad and I have been eating out way too much lately, so I definitely want to get back to cooking more frequently, etc. Spring Break will soon be here so I am definitely going to have to plan really well in order to stay on track! It is a gorgeous day out today, but it is a little chilly to really be outside much. I think I am going to open the doors to let the sunlight and fresh air in, and get in the kitchen and do some kitchen cleaning and organizing. I need to see what I have, and what I may need to purchase. I will be in Tallahassee next week so I plan to stop by Trader Joe's,  Whole Foods, etc before heading back home. That way I can start March off right!

I'll keep you posted. Sorry I have been so lazy, but I think I am ready now! Surgery is behind me, and summer is ahead. No excuses! I am ready to feel and look better. I am hopeful that will be the motivation I need to keep me going in the right direction! Have a happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment