Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year Brings New Routines . . . (I HOPE!)

Hi there! It has been awhile since my last post! I apologize. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I have been pretty bad over the past month or so. I have been eating whatever I want, and it has not been good! Well, it's tasted good, but my body is not loving it! Since neglecting my healthier eating habits, I am tired, and it is tough to stay focused and on task. In addition, I am puffy, and I just don't feel as good as I know I could. So, like the much of the rest of the world, my husband and I are on mission to be much healthier in 2014.

However, food and exercise are not the only areas of our lives where we want to make improvements. We spend a lot of money on eating out, especially on the weekends. We have decided that at least for a while we will rarely if ever eat out on the weekends. This will hopefully encourage me to be more creative in the kitchen, and we hope to save quite a bit of money this way, not to mention this will be healthier! I got some cool kitchen stuff for Christmas, and this will give me an opportunity to use my new toys! My sweet, hubby has decided to give up his Starbucks habit, and he wants to be more creative. (Hope it's okay that I am divulging his goals for 2014 and not just mine . . .LOL). I guess I want to be more creative, too. In 2014 I want to devote a minimum of 30 minutes per week to spending some time using my sewing or embroidery machine. I want to be more organized, more clutter free, and most importantly, I want to wake up early enough in the mornings for time with God and breakfast!

I can't wait to share how I am accomplishing my 2014 goals. I hope you will help keep me on track :-)! What are your New Year's Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment